See the most recent PRESS RELEASE
Two standard features of Letting Go of Stuff – Student Guidebook are as follows.
- It is published with a message specifically from your center or executive director.
- It will also have your organization’s logo on the front cover.
<<<< See the sample cover to the left. Once published, your logo will appear in place of the white box.
Letting Go of Stuff – Student Guidebook
For more information, contact Allyne Clarke at 505-340-3711.
- 6 x 9 softback
- 18 pages including cover
- Workbook format w/stories
- Six steps for Letting Go of Stuff®
- Introspective, reflective, and interactive exercises
- Your organization’s logo will appear on the front of the guidebook
- Personal message from the center/executive director on inside front cover
To provide methods and information to students (young adults) that will assist them in positively and effectively Letting Go of Stuff that may keep them stuck in a rut.
To assist the students with social growth and development; which translates in to them being better citizens; which translates in to them being better prepared to successfully compete in a global economy.
Rather than to give them a book and expect them to read it; why not give them a proven process to effectuate change in their lives. Offer a guidebook that is written specifically for the students with exercises that help drive the concepts. This little blue guidebook will have a letter from your organization on the inside cover and your logo on the front cover.
Have the author, Darren L Johnson, do a one or two hour workshop to your students, using the book as a primary focus. Darren’s presentations are interactive, thought-provoking, fun, and there is never a dull moment.
Most Effective Execution Strategy
To provide a guidebook and support its content with a seminar or workshop series that is designed specifically for your students
For more information and to receive a digital sample of the guidebook, contact Allyne Clarke or Darren L Johnson at 505-340-3711.